Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Dangers of buying For Sale By Owner





Today was a long day for me, I ran around for most of day trying to make all my appointments and as I did I stumbled upon For Sale By Owner homes. Now, I like you am thinking I wonder how much?


Well the first reaction you are going to obviously have is "Oh boy, did I find a deal!".


Well Most likely, its NOT!


Hate to inform you of this but I want to help you and guide you , so now I will tell you what you should think about when getting involved in the For Sale By Owner Sale!


Ok. Here is how it works. Most For Sale by Owners hate realtors. Why? Well they are in it to gain as much profit as possible. I mean think about it, they don't want to pay commission to a realtor? Why when they can do it all on their own! Do you honestly think they will spend countless hours marketing the home, finding buyers, answering phone calls all hours of the day, show the home in no time at all, no they won't or maybe they will but after  90 days on the market those calls are just getting tiring. They will put out one sign for sale in hopes to find that perfect buyer, just one, and when that buyer rolls around are they prepared then to deal with the transaction?


Are you as a buyer prepared to deal with the sale?


AND HERE IS WHY


Misinformed Buyers Beware!


Most buyers expect a house that is for-sale-by-owner to be cheaper than a house being sold by realtors.


CAUTION: Watch out for this, basically it means the owner picked his own price, BUT BASED ON WHAT? That also means that he can choose to over price and even if you think you are getting a good deal, in the end YOU"RE NOT! As your agent I will provide valuable information of the sales in the area, I will make sure you are NOT being cheated!  I want what is best for you!


Is this REALLY a good DEAL?


CAUTION: : Well to really find out you will need to get a good Inspector and a reputable inspector. There may be many hidden dangers, like mold, flooding, termites, electrical problems, all this is revealed in the inspector process.  So after it is all inspected and you found out that beautiful remodeled home was in a flood, now do you still want to buy it?


Cutting out the middle man means less work ,right?


CAUTION: Nope. Remember you will still need to work with an attorney, home inspection company, the appraiser and your bank..


No Realtor means you are saving money!


Hmmm. Here is where the seller saves the money but maybe where the buyer doesn't after all the items mentioned above! As your Realtor I will negotiate for you on your behalf! That is money in your pocket!




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now Sellers, you have every opportunity to make money hiring a REALTOR, let me tell you why!


1. Did you know that by using a realtor you are gaining because a home with a realtor will help you with the transaction entirely, time and you will get maximum visibility.


2. Don't take the financial risk, you need to properly disclose to all clients the condition of the home!


3. Do you know and understand the market of the home you are selling? Prices can be invented but will you find a buyer willing to pay that and can you provide how you came up with that price? Maybe you undervalued the price of your home. Isn’t this big enough of a financial risk worth finding out?


4. Do you have a strategy to get your home sold? What is it? Did you consider how you will work with the buyers and the financial strategy? As your realtor I will make a precise plan and I will show you how it will help you and get you the buyers you want! I will take care of the screening all your clients and making sure they have pre approval before they step in the door!


But Someone will buy it.... I am sure to find the buyer myself!
Many of all sales are found on the internet and  not in a lawn sign. I have the ability to find buyers by placing your home all over the internet. I have websites, networks, face to face networks, and buyers that have contacted me in your area!


Ok let me back up and tell you a little bit about why Now you should hire a REALTOR vs. an agent.


Well as a REALTOR I have access to over thousands of listings and I am part of the MLS, a cooperative information network, realtors abide by a strict code of ethics and have completed additional training!  I can tell you right now, the value you get in hiring a realtor is invaluable. I can get your information faster and farther. My knowledge in your area, the market, the listing price and properly marketing your home and finding what is unique about your home to the buyers is vital to getting you many, many offers.


Now consider, were you were unable to answer some of these simple questions? Then that is why you need a realtor like me!


Call me today 281-652-1197 and let me help you. I have been all over your area and I know the For Sale by Owner homes in you area too, ask them I have called many. I can either help you list it or help you find one in your area if you need representation.

Good Luck! From your favorite agent!


Your Houston Home Agent
Elizabeth Cencini

Email me:
elizabethcencini@remax.net



No comments:

Post a Comment