Saturday, November 7, 2015

Spring Branch is my Home Sweet Home in Houston

My Mother's Home in Spring Branch: 


Moving is not so easy and some find it hard to find a new home again. Just the idea of starting over can be so hard.

For all those that know me I grew up in the Rio Grand Valley, I loved being there it was home for 20 years! Well my mother and father owned a small motel and business was not what it was when they first started in the 80's. They were hurting financially and the decision to move to the big city to find a new life and work was inevitable.  So in 1997 after searching my parents found a home in Spring Branch. 

Now back in those days a home was readily available at a great price and most Koreans and Hispanics were attracted to the low cost of living and the school district. I lived with my parents as I went to school at Houston Community College/ Spring Branch and helped them with remodeling the home. It was what I had to do at the time after all they were my parents and I wanted to help. My father had suffered many problems with his health and several strokes due to his diabetes finally it sent him to the hospital where he later past away. All that was left was my mother our home and the memories. I will forever cherish being in Spring Branch.  There are so many memories there in the home and when I think of Spring Branch I think of family. Hardworking families live there, I know I have met many as I go from week to week door knocking to meet the residents. I have heard the countless stories of how the change of the builders has affected the community and how some residents would prefer to stay because they have lived through the good and the bad of Spring Branch for over 35 years.

Well I am now a Real Estate agent and these stories resonate with me because I know how the change is making an impact on your life and I just want you to know that I am here to help you. I only want what is best for you. If you choose to sell please call me. Now days people will promise you the world and they won't fall through on any of the promises but instead look as me as your local resident, neighbor and friend. I want to help you get what you deserve and what you want is important to me!

Well after much time thinking, the market was strong, the demand to sell was there and my mother looked over several offers and sold her home. In a way it was sad to see the old home go but the memories are never forgotten because we carry that home wherever we go in our hearts and a home is really only where your heart belongs. Today my mother has moved back to the Rio Grand Valley our other home in our hearts and she lives in a beautiful home where more memories will be created. Don't be afraid of change and if you are unsure if you should move contact me I will be honest in helping you. I can only compare it to helping my family.


The market is strong right now and I believe I can help you. Please if you decide to sell call me. I want to help. 281-652-1197. I am a phone call away.  To List your home or for a free home value visit: www.elizabethsoldit.com




Hablo EspaƱol 








1 comment:

  1. No need to worry about your moving needs. We are here for you with complete moving solution. Austin Moving Company

    ReplyDelete