Sunday, November 15, 2015

Have you been good this year? Is a new home on your wishlist?



Wow has Houston changed!

It is incredible how much new construction is all around us! I bet it gave you that sinking feeling like it was time to go look at those new homes in the community. 

Well for those of you that are from the Houston or  Pearland area I just want to offer my help! I am Elizabeth Cencini a REALTOR from Houston and I moved to Pearland because of the economic growth and the wonderful community. As your agent, I have already done my work of going out to see what NEW home communities offer in comparison to the established neighborhoods. I have spoken with all the builders, looked for lots and saw what is a good deal! Why would you want me as your REALTOR? I am familiar with the Pearland area and I live here on the west side of Pearland in a subdivision called Shadow Creek Ranch. If you are looking for a new home in Pearland or Manvel the benefit is I can meet you immediately within minutes to see homes. I am a full time agent and my job is to know what homes are available and getting you to see them a quickly as they go up on the market!

So how do you get on board to finding your new home? It is simple. Fill out this form.
I will start by sending you all the updates on the homes for sale, whether it be new homes or older homes, or both! You can decide! 

Are you shopping for a school for your family to go with that new home? I have toured many of the schools and I can go as far as recommending great schools for you!

NOT MOVING TO PEARLAND or BRAZORIA COUNTY?
THAT'S OK I CAN STILL PROVIDE A LIST OF NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN YOUR AREA OF TOWN! JUST FILL OUT THE FORM! I HAVE BECOME FAMILIAR WITH CERTAIN PARTS OF HOUSTON AND I HAVE FOUND TEAR DOWNS, AND LOTS WHERE YOU CAN BUILD AND I WILL HELP YOU FIND THE BUILDER!

A GOOD PORTION OF MY WORK IS IN THE CITY AND I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH  SPRING BRANCH, MEMORIAL, BELLAIRE,  WEST U, HEIGHTS, DOWNTOWN, MIDTOWN, SUGARLAND AND THE CLEARLAKE TO PASADENA SUBURBS.

So what are you waiting for? Unwrap that new home for Christmas and make it a Happy New Year for sure in 2016! 

Elizabeth Cencini
REALTOR
RE/MAX Top Realty
2911 S. Sam Houston Pkwy East
Houston, Texas 77047

Call me for tours at 281-652-1197
or email me
Elizabethcencini@remax.net

MY WEBSITES:

WWW.YOURHOUSTONHOMEAGENT.COM

WWW.ELIZABETHSOLDIT.COM

WWW.YOURPEARLANDHOMEAGENT.COM




I am spreading a little Holiday cheer!
 Win a $50.00 gift card from PIOLA for any referral that goes under contract!

WATCH MY VIDEOS ON MY YOU TUBE! SEE SOME OF THE HOMES I TOURED ONLINE:


JOIN MY EVER GROWING FACEBOOK PAGE!


KEEP SCROLLING!

FORM IS BELOW! 





No comments:

Post a Comment